Materials: Copper and Patine.
This was my first
work in the second year of the chasing workshop.
I was asked to make a leaf on a copper sheet, so we went on a visit to the gardens of Crystal Palace, where we collected, photographed and drew leaves. I chose this one because it was different from any other and yet beautiful and interesting. Also, I didn't want to repeat the same kind of leaves my colleagues would probably choose. Later I regretted it because it became increasingly difficult to do. The leaf was curled up like a shell, making its three-dimensionality hard to execute.
I was asked to make a leaf on a copper sheet, so we went on a visit to the gardens of Crystal Palace, where we collected, photographed and drew leaves. I chose this one because it was different from any other and yet beautiful and interesting. Also, I didn't want to repeat the same kind of leaves my colleagues would probably choose. Later I regretted it because it became increasingly difficult to do. The leaf was curled up like a shell, making its three-dimensionality hard to execute.











No comments:
Post a Comment